Most browsers have a feature that allows you to change the text size.
- Internet Explorer - from the menu bar select View, then Text Size, and choose a suitable text size.
- Firefox (Mozilla) - from the menu bar select View, then Text Zoom, and choose a suitable text size.
Alternatively, using Ctrl + (hold the control key [Mac users: command key] down and press the plus key) will increase text size, while Ctrl - (hold the control key [Mac users: command key] down and press the minus key) will decrease it
- Opera - from the menu bar select View, then Zoom, and choose a suitable text size.
- Safari - from the menu bar select View, then Zoom In and Zoom Out or Zoom Text Only, and choose a suitable text size.
Access keys are a navigation device enabling you to get around this web site using your keyboard.
Available access keys
This site uses a setup that closely matches most international recommendations on access keys. These are:
1 — Home Page
2 — Skip to content
4 — Search field focus
9 — Contact information
0 — Access Key details
Rich Internet Application Accessibility
This website uses an open source library the (Dojo Toolkit) to provide rich internet application features. This framework provides a wide range of accessibility options and features of which more detailed information can be found in the following pages:
This site produces documents in PDF format - if you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Acrobat Reader from here
or Foxit Reader from here
- Google maps;
- GIS based map searches;
- The display of some block details such as ownership and memorial schedule lists; and
- Block information which is provided in PDF format.
If your enquiry is in respect of any technical issue to do with site you can contact the site owner for further assistance.